CNM Flickr Photo Pool
The CNM website has a special feature which your to be submitted to college's revolving photo pool. This is a moderated pool which means all photos will be reviewed for appropriateness (content, visuals, language) before posting. If your photo is approved, it will randomly rotate with other photos on the home page of cnm.edu.
Ready to be part of the CNM community by submitting your photos?
- Browse the CNM photo pool.
- Join the CNM Photo Pool group.
- Create a Flickr account (if you don't have a Yahoo account, you can create an account using your Gmail or Facebook login).
- Log in to Flickr.
- Head over to to the CNM Photo Pool.
- Click on "Join This Group."
- Now, next time you upload a photo to your Flickr page, you can choose to add it to the CNM group. Just click Send to Group on the page for a photo you've uploaded to Flickr. Woohoo!
- Photos added to the Community Pool are moderated, so it may take a day or two before your photo appears. Thanks for being patient.
Note: By submitting a photo to the Flickr pool, you acknowledge that you have legal rights to the photo. CNM is not responsible for photos hosted at Flickr.com. By visiting Flickr, you are leaving content owned and moderated by CNM.
Thanks for being a creative part of the CNM Community!