Career & Transfer Information Center
Academic Advisement & Job Connection Services maintains a collection of career development and college transfer materials at the Career & Transfer Information Centers at the Montoya campus. These valuable resources are available to all CNM students free of charge.
Develop a Career Plan
Learn how to develop a career plan by:
- Completing the "My Major Decision" career exploration exercise
- Taking career assessments and inventories
- Finding out how your personality, values, interests, and skills relate to your career choice
- Discovering options in pursuing your career goal
- Determining the right career path that complements your major
Narrow Down Choices
Use the Resources Available to Narrow Down Choices.
Up-to-date resources such as books, magazines, and catalogs as well as a variety of career related videos and DVDs. Check out some of the new resources and other fun CRC activities and assessments that we've added to our CRC.
College Transfer Information
Transferring between colleges or universities can be complicated. If you are considering transferring to a four-year college or university, here are some guidelines to help make the transfer process easier:
- Have you selected a major and/or made a career decision?
- Have you researched four-year colleges or universities to see if they have the program or major that you want?
- Have you met with an Academic Advisor or a member of CNM's Transfer Team?
* The transfer process requires a lot of time and exploration. Do not procrastinate!
- Class visits to the Career & Transfer Information Center, or classroom presentations by our Career Development staff. Please use our online request form.
Voice: (505) 224-4000 x- 52624
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm