Online Advisement - Academic Advisement
Welcome to Academic Advisement Online Live Remote Assistance.
Staffed hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 p.m., with last request accepted at 4:40 p.m. (MST) except for CNM Holidays.
Services provided online:
- Help with getting started at CNM
- Information regarding policies and procedures
- Prerequisite evaluations
- Specific questions about classes and programs
*Please note: In compliance with the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) only limited information can be provided by online chat, email and phone.
If you are seeking assistance with course planning or degree evaluation, you will be expected to use tools and resources in your myCNM account and on the website. The online advisor will guide you in using these tools and resources to develop a course plan or run a degree evaluation for yourself.
Contact the appropriate department for the following:
- Financial aid related questions
- Prerequisite overrides
- Repeat course overrides – Contact the appropriate Academic School