The Assessment Center provides a welcoming, secure, quiet, proctored testing environment for students.
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday (Main Campus Only)
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Testing Services Offered
- ALEKS PPL
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Companion Exams
- Fisdap (EMS - Paramedic Program Assessment)
- High School Equivalency (HSE)
- Heath, Wellness
- High School Equivalency
- Hybrid/Blended Exams
- IT1010 Challenge
- Make-up Exams
- TEAS V for Allied Health (formerly the HOBET V)
- CNM ID or government issued photo ID
- Additional requirements may exist per exam