Main Campus Office Hours
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
8:00am to 5:00pm
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
*not all exams offered on Saturday, please call for availability.
- CNM ID or government issued photo ID
- All personal belongings, including purses and cell phones, will be collected prior to entering the testing room. We encourage you to leave all belongings at home or secures in your vehicle.
- Additional requirements may exist per exam
- Main Campus
- Montoya Campus
- Rio Rancho
- South Valley (Accuplacer only)
- Workforce Training Center
Testing Services Offered
- ALEKS PPL
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Companion Exams
- Fisdap (EMS - Paramedic Program Assessment)
- High School Equivalency (HSE)
- Heath, Wellness
- High School Equivalency
- Hybrid/Blended Exams
- IT1010 Challenge
- Make-up Exams
- ATI TEAS (formerly HOBET/TEAS V Exam)
Proctoring services for external exams are available at the CNM Workforce Training Center. Call (505) 224-5204 or email email@example.com for more information.