The Biology exam is intended for students with significant prior experience in chemistry and biology.
Monday - Friday
8am to 5pm
Saturday (Main Campus BT-2 for Distance Learning and Make-up Exams Only)
9am to 4pm
Exams will be collected 15 minutes prior to closing.
About the Biology Exam
- Completely free
- The exam is given at any CNM Assessment Center on a walk-in basis, except South Valley
- Passing the exam, with a score of 64, will waive the BIO 1410/1492 and CHEM 1410/1492 prerequisites for BIO 2110/BIO 2192, and/or BIO 2210/BIO 2292
- It will also waive the Biology and Chemistry prerequisites for NUTR 2110
- It will not waive the prerequisites for any other course(s)
- A grade of “B” or better in high school biology and chemistry within the last three years or significant background experience in these two areas is the suggested minimum preparation