College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
Monday - Friday
8am to 5pm
Saturday (Main Campus BT-2 for Distance Learning and Make-up Exams Only)
9am to 4pm
Exams will be collected 15 minutes prior to closing.
About the CLEP Exam(s)
- CLEP scores are good for 20 years
- Administrative fee is $15.00 (payable at time of exam)
- The exam fee is $80.00 (payable at time of exam)
- The exam may be given up to 3 hours prior to closing
- The exam is given at any CNM Assessment Center by appointment, except South Valley
- Photo ID
- Any student wishing to retest must wait 6 months between tests
Obtaining CLEP transcripts
If you did not indicate a score recipient institution at the time of your exam, and you want to request your CLEP scores, you can do so by ordering a CLEP transcript.
This transcript is a cumulative score report of all the CLEP exams you’ve taken, and the scores you earned in the last 20 years.
The institutional transcripts must be official transcripts in a sealed envelope, and show credit was received for the CLEP exam(s).
Obtaining Transcripts for Military Personnel
If you are military personnel or you took a CLEP exam when you were in the military, please complete the transcript request form (military).