The Spanish exam is used to determine course placement depending on the skill-level of the student. The exam does not give you credit for any Spanish course.
Monday - Friday
8am to 5pm
Saturday (Main Campus BT-2 for Distance Learning and Make-up Exams Only)
9am to 4pm
Exams will be collected 15 minutes prior to closing.
About the Spanish Exam
- Completely free
- The exam is given at any CNM Assessment Center on a walk-in basis, except South Valley
- Examinees are allowed to test twice within a 12 month period
- There is a 24 hour waiting period to retest
- The exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions
- There is a time limit of one hour
- Test scores are good for 1 year
- Photo ID