Payment Deadlines for Summer 2014
Schedules issued on or before April 11th, must be paid in full or a payment plan set up by April 11th.
For schedules issued after April 11th payment must be in full or a payment plan must be set up:
- In person, by 5:00 pm payment must be paid in full by 5:00 pm by the end of the following business day.
- In myCNM, by 10:00 pm on the business day following registration.
If payment is not received or a payment plan set up by the deadline, the student will be dropped from classes.
- At Main, Montoya, or Westside campus, you can pay in person by cash, check, money order or credit.
- At South Valley campus, visit the Enrollment Services office and pay by check or money order for the exact amount due.
- We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card
- When paying by check - Include the student’s identification number on the check. CNM staff may write ID numbers on checks and money orders if the student has not already done so. If the student prefers not to have the ID number on the check, the student must pay in cash.
- There is a $20 service fee for all returned checks.
- When you provide a check as payment, you authorize CNM either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
- When we use information from your check to make an electronic fund transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the day you make your payment.
- Call Main Campus Cashier's at (505) 224-3471, Montoya Campus Cashier's at (505) 224-5590, or Westside Cashier's at (505) 224-5392.
- Set up a payment plan (see details below).
- See your recent account activity.
- Pay for your class schedule - Click the Registration/Grades tab > Look for the Pay Here Box in the upper right corner.
Students can authorize their parent/guardian by going to the “Authorized User” section of the Student Account Center at: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20016_tsa/web/login.jsp
Once the parent/guardian is set up as an authorized user, you will be emailed your username and password for the system.
- Set up a payment plan in your myCNM account if your class schedule costs more than $100.
- It costs is $50 to set up ($40 refundable registration fee plus $10 non-refundable plan setup fee).
- The remaining amount will be divided into two equal payments due on June 6th and June 27th.
- Payment plans are available until June 20th.
- Before you can register for the next term, the cost of your schedule must be paid.
- If you change your class schedule, give Cashier’s a call at 505-224-3000 to be sure your payment plan is still good. Also, print your class schedule to check the balance.
- Important… If your account balance goes to -0- (zero dollars) due to dropping all classes or the classes being canceled, then you add new courses, your payment plan needs to be reset. Call the Cashiers Office at (505) 224-3471 or go in person to Main, Montoya, or Westside campus. If this is not done, it will result your new classes being dropped.
Students will be required to read and agree to the specific terms of the agreement before enrollment is complete. Be sure to print the Agreement for your records. A sample agreement is located in the instruction guide below.
For assistance in signing up for the Payment Plan, you can call the Cashier's Office at (505) 224-3471 or stop by Main, Montoya, or Westside campus.
- Print your class schedule (myCNM > Registration/Grade tab) to be sure the payment or payment plan shows in the Memo Balance at the bottom of your class schedule.
- Print your class schedule after any change you make.
- If you do not attend a class, don’t assume it will be dropped. You are responsible for dropping any classes you are register for.
- You are responsible for any charges for your classes. You might receive a grade even if you do not attend a class, but do not drop it.