Forms and Instructions
- 1098T Tuition Statement
Access your 1098T Tax Notification Form. Login to myCNM, click on the Cashier tab, click on “Tax Notification” in the 1098T Information Box. Learn more
Statements are typically available mid-late January for the previous calendar year.
Please click this link, W-9S, to complete the “Request for Student’s or Borrower’s Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification” Form to provide CNM with your SSN or TIN if you did not provide it upon application. The form can be returned:
- By mail to CNM Cashiers, P.O. Box 4586, Albuquerque, NM 87196
- By email to email@example.com
- By fax to (505) 224-3485
- In person to one of our Office Locations
- Direct Deposit Instructions Guide: New for 2015, you are able to add or update your Direct Deposit information at your convenience by logging to into your myCNM account. All Changes to your account must be made 7 days before eRefunds are schedule to disburse. Direct Deposit Instructions Video Tutorial
- Payment Plan
The Payment Plan is offered via the Student Account Center in myCNM. Log in to your myCNM account, go to the Cashier tab, click on “Pay Here - View Account Details” in the Make a Payment box. You will be directed to a page and will need to click on the Student Account Center button. A new tab or window will be opened and you will be in the Student Account Center, where you can pay for classes, set up authorized users on your account, or set up a payment plan.
- Viewing Student Account Details (PDF)
- Prior Term Balances
If you owe a balance for a previous term and your account has not been sent to a collection agency, you can complete a payment arrangement Promissory Note that requires a 10% down payment and equal weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payments. This payment arrangement does not entitle you to register for future terms or access your transcripts; however, it does prevent your account from being sent to collections.
- Promissory Note document (PDF)