Grant Proposal and Sign-off Process
Any external funding that is not an explicit gift needs to be processed through the Proposal Approval Process. This can include formal grants, proposal for support, letters of inquiry, contract agreements, or other agreements with an external entity involving funds for CNM.
1. Discuss with Dean or Director what the School or Divisional priorities are. In what way does this project fit into, or support, those priorities?
2. Access the Grant Approval Form .
3. Return the form, with Section I completed , and the complete proposal to the CNM Foundation for review and routing.
4. Executive Team considers each proposal submitted by the Foundation for approval. Executive Team meets each Tuesday morning , so proposals with an approval form, must be submitted to the Foundation by Monday afternoon .
5. After final approval, the Foundation will assist with appropriate proposal submission.