Leadership for CNM's Cooperative for Teaching and Learning (CTL) is provided by the CTL Coordinating Committee, a faculty-led team of faculty and staff representing key constituencies across the college.
CTL Coordinating Committee
- John Wright, CTL Chair (SAGE faculty)
- Jim Berry, New Faculty Support Chair (AT faculty)
- Erica Reed, Faculty Professional Development Chair (SAGE faculty)
- Denise Ojeda, AT Faculty Representative
- Jim Batzer, BIT Faculty Representative
- Jane Bardal, CHSS Faculty Representative
- Carol Ross, HWPS Faculty Representative
- Cynthia Griffin-Ediger, MSE Faculty Representative
- Judith Tomasson, SAGE Faculty Representative
- vacant, Faculty Senate Representative
- Vardis Gaus, Chair Council Representative
- Linda Martin, Academic Affairs Council Representative (MSE Associate Dean)
- Audrey Gramstad, Administrative Advisor
Members of constituent groups are encouraged to contact their representative with questions or suggestions regarding the priorities and current activities of the CTL, but any comment can be sent to the CTL Coordinating Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CNM faculty are encouraged to support CTL efforts by contributing to the CTL's key planning and development teams.
New Faculty Support Team
Responsible for meeting the needs of newly hired CNM faculty and currently coordinate the and the New Faculty Institute (NFI). The New Faculty Support Team is led by the current New Faculty Support Chair.
Faculty Professional Development Team
Responsible for coordinating professional development opportunities for CNM faculty and staff, including the annual Conference on Teaching and Learning at CNM. The Faculty Professional Development Team is led by the current Faculty Professional Development Chair.