Leadership for CNM's Cooperative for Teaching and Learning (CTL) is provided by the CTL Coordinating Committee, a faculty-led team of faculty and staff representing key constituencies across the college.
CTL Coordinating Committee
- John Wright, CTL Chair (SAGE faculty)
- Bill Havins, New Faculty Support Chair (HWPS faculty)
- Erica Kerns, Faculty Professional Development Chair (SAGE faculty)
- Jim Berry, AT Faculty Representative
- Jim Batzer, BIT Faculty Representative
- Jane Bardal, CHSS Faculty Representative
- Gail Feigenbaum, HWPS Faculty Representative
- Cynthia Griffin-Ediger, MSE Faculty Representative
- Judith Tomasson, SAGE Faculty Representative
- Judith Tomasson/Chris Burns, Faculty Senate Representative (SAGE/BIT faculty)
- vacant, Chair Council Representative
- Zachary Shank, Academic Affairs Council Representative (CHSS Associate Dean)
- Audrey Gramstad, Administrative Advisor
Members of constituent groups are encouraged to contact their representative with questions or suggestions regarding the priorities and current activities of the CTL, but any comment can be sent to the CTL Coordinating Committee via email@example.com.
All CNM faculty are encouraged to support CTL efforts by contributing to the CTL's key planning and development teams.
New Faculty Support Team
Responsible for meeting the needs of newly hired CNM faculty and currently coordinate the and the New Faculty Institute (NFI). The New Faculty Support Team is led by the current New Faculty Support Chair.
Faculty Professional Development Team
Responsible for coordinating professional development opportunities for CNM faculty and staff, including the annual Conference on Teaching and Learning at CNM. The Faculty Professional Development Team is led by the current Faculty Professional Development Chair.