Student Complaint Process - More Details
Students are encouraged to provide feedback regarding their experiences at CNM. This can take the form of a complaint or a compliment.
The complaint process is based upon the following definitions:
- Complaint: A written concern or formal charge of dissatisfaction with a person, service, or process that requires clarification, investigation, and resolution.
- Level I Complaint: A verbal complaint that is resolved. Will not be tracked.
- Level II Complaint: A written complaint, based upon the complaint definition that requires a student’s signature. If a form is submitted without a student’s name, the complaint will not be considered. Level II complaints will be tracked to ensure an action has been taken.
- Exclusions: The Student Complaint Process does not apply to grade appeals, complaints of sexual harassment, or any student to student complaints. Please refer to the Student Code of Conduct for procedures regarding these types of complaints. In addition, outcomes of appeal processes are not subject to further consideration through this process.
- Instructions: Complete the Student Input Form, which submits your comments to the Dean of Students.