Disability Resource Center
The Disability Resource Center assists students with documented physical, mental, learning, visual, speech, or hearing disabilities.
Some services available depending on disability:
- Career/Personal Counseling
- Program Planning
- Large Print/Audiotaped Textbooks
- Classroom Accommodations
- Special Testing and Alternative Testing Formats
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Adaptive Equipment/Assisted Technology
- Coordination with Community Support Agencies
These services are provided at all campuses though offices are located only at Main and Montoya.