Admission for Returning Students
Students returning to CNM should call Admissions at (505) 224-3191 to reset your application PIN prior to reapplying (the ITS service desk cannot do this).
Returning to CNM?
You need to reapply if:
- You have been absent from CNM for three or more terms
- You are changing from a high school-aged program
- You last took a non-credit course
The application process is entirely online and available 22 hours a day, every day.* CNM does not charge an application fee.
*The process is offline 10:00 p.m. to midnight daily.
- Check the programs of study section in the CNM Course Catalog for program information, prerequisites, employment prospects, special requirements, etc.
- Schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor. Seriously. You'll be glad you did.
- Check your program's Financial Aid eligibility.