Admission for Visitor Students
Consult the CNM Catalog for a full description of CNM programs and policies.
Are You a Visitor Student?
Just taking a few courses? This quicker application is for students who do not want financial aid, are not going to declare a major, and are attending part-time (six credit hours per term or less). This application type is available for those applying Fall 2012 term and after. Proceed to applying, below.
CNM does not charge an admission application fee!
- Apply online
You will receive a CNM student ID number or password at the end of your application
Print the page or save your ID number somewhere safe
- Set up myCNM using CNM ID number and password
- Turn in ACT/SAT to admissions or take the Accuplacer exam if you don’t have these scores.
Visit the Assessment center to take the Accuplacer exam
- Plan your class schedule CNM.edu/schedules*
Print class schedule worksheet
• Some classes require prerequisites or corequisites
• Classes are offered at 7 locations around the metro area and
- Register for classes in myCNM
Under Registration/Grades tab in myCNM
- Pay for classes
You must set up your method of payment within 24 hours business hours 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
How to pay for college
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Pay cash
- Pay credit card
- Pay money order
- Payment plan
- Pay by check
- Before/ get ready for class