All CNM student employees must complete the mandatory trainings within 30 days of start. Trainings may not be available for up to 10 business days from start date, once trainings are available, an email will be sent from the Employee Training department. There are 6 mandatory trainings and 2 job dependent trainings.
- Campus Safety and Emergency Response (HRMAND1001)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (HRMAND1000)
- Hazard Communication (HRMAND1005)
- Information Security for General Users (HRMAND1002)
- Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Violence: Title IX (HRMAND1006)
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention for Higher Education Staff (HRMAND1005)
- Blood Borne Pathogen Prevention (Job Dependent) (HRMAND1008)
- Defensive Driving (Job Dependent) (HRMAND1007)
The courses can be accessed by logging into myCNM. Then select Financial Aid tab, navigate to the Student Employee Learning link in the Student Employment widget. You will automatically be assigned the Mandatory training curriculum required for your position.
For assistance with the Cornerstone Talent Management system, click here for more information.