Student Employees are required to complete the following within 30 days of start date:
- Campus Safety and Emergency Response
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Hazard Communication
- Information Security for General Users
- Sexual Harassment Awareness and Prevention
- Blood Borne Pathogen Prevention (job dependent)
- Defensive Driving (job dependent)
The courses can be accessed by logging into myCNM. Then select Employee tab, navigate to CNM Talent Management link. You will automatically be assigned the Mandatory training curriculum required for your position.
For assistance with the Cornerstone Talent Management system, click here for more information.