Step 1: Eligibility >> Step 2: Referral Process >> Step 3: Hiring Process
To apply for a student employment position, students are required to:
- Complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Have a complete financial aid file (packaged).
- Be making satisfactory academic progress.
- Have Unmet Need as determined by the FAFSA and CNM.
- Be enrolled in an eligible program.
- Maintain continuous half-time enrollment (6 credit hours) of eligible course work.
- File a new FAFSA for the upcoming Fall term early enough that their financial aid file is complete by March 31. If not, the student will be ineligible to continue working after June 30 until their financial aid file has been completed.