Student Employees are required to complete the following within 30 days of start date:
- CNME - FERPA for CNM Employees
- CNME - Information Security
- CNME - Hazard Communication
- CNME - Title IX: Campus SaVE Act
- CNME - Campus Safety and Emergency Response Training
- CNME - Preventing Sexual Harassment/ Sexual Harassment Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Defensive Driving (Job dependent trainings)
Use this link to go to the Employee Training Registration Portal where all training is found. Mandatory training can be found by mousing over Courses > CNM Employees > Mandatory training.
Supervisors, be sure to sign off and approve your employee’s mandatory training completions using this form. This form is for your records.
Note: Hazard Communication and Sexual Harassment Awareness will be accessible immediately after you register by following the instructions included in your registration confirmation email. You will receive registration information for the other required trainings within one business day.
For registration support or login support, please contact Employee Training at 224-4000 x 51524.