10:00 a.m. — 11:00 a.m.
• Graduate check-in
• Pre-graduation events
~ Graduation Ceremony Information ~
Graduation Ceremony is on: Saturday, May 3, 2014
Graduation Ceremony starts promptly at: 12:00 p.m.
Graduation Ceremony is at: Tingley Coliseum, Expo New Mexico
- All Graduates must report to the Creative Arts Building by 10:00 a.m. for check in and pre-graduation procedures.
- Graduates are required to attend the full length of the ceremony.
- Graduates who are late may not be able to participate in the ceremony.
A BLUE cap and gown is required to participate in your Graduation Ceremony.
Questions? Call Student Activities at 224-3238 or stop by our offices at Main Campus in the Student Services Center, Montoya Campus in Tom Wiley Hall or the Westside Campus in WSII.
~ Day of Graduation Ceremony ~
Graduates, family and friends all enter Tingley Coliseum through Gate 8 located just off of Louisiana Blvd. and Lomas.
Graduates should report to the Creative Arts Building no earlier than 10:00 a.m. for the graduate check-in process.
Parking for the Graduation Ceremony is free for participating graduates, only. Graduates who will be in the ceremony will receive one free parking permit to be displayed on their rearview mirror.
Parking for all other vehicles is $5.00. Parking access will be through Gate 8 which is just south of the intersection at Lomas & Louisiana Blvd NE.
PLEASE BE ON TIME – Graduates who arrive after 11:00 a.m. may not be allowed to walk.
Be sure to make arrangements to meet your party outside of Tingley Coliseum after the ceremony.
- The Creative Arts Building and Tingley Coliseum do not provide a secure location for personal belongings such as purses, cameras, gifts, flowers, cell phones, etc. Also, you will need your hands free to receive your diploma. Sp personal belongings are not allowed on the graduate floor. Have family members or friends secure your personal belongings or leave them in the car.
- Children are not allowed on the graduate floor area (where you will be sitting during the ceremony). Please make prior arrangements with family or friends to watch your children so that they can enjoy the ceremony from the approved seating areas.
Guests are allowed to bring cameras. Cameras are not permitted in the Graduate seating area.
Photography will be provided for Graduates by Grad Track/Chappell Photography Studios
Pictures will be sent to graduates home & e-mail addresses. (See web page for details http://www.gradtrak.com/GradTrak)