Fall 2015 Graduation Information
CNM Fall 2015 Graduation Ceremony will be held at Tingley Coliseum Expo, NM on Saturday, December 12, 2015 starting promptly at 12:00pm.
Prepare for Graduation
Graduates who wish to walk in their graduation ceremony will need to submit a graduation application by 5:00pm on Friday, October 16, 2015. Below, please find the steps to become eligible to walk in (participate) the actual CNM Graduation Ceremony:
- To review CNM’s general graduation requirements, log on to myCNM, and click on the “Graduation” tab at the top of the page.
- Under Graduation Process, click on “Guide to Graduation” to access the latest information on the graduation application process.
- To apply to graduate online, click the link for the Certificate and Degree Evaluation (What If Analysis) the Graduation Quick Links portal.
- Review your evaluation to insure all program requirements are met. If all program requirements are met, click the “Apply to Graduate” link under Graduation Process on the “Graduation” tab.
- Upon successful completion of applying, print the confirmation page for your records.
- An e-mail will be sent to your myCNM e-mail account from the Student Activities Supervisor, Libby Fatta, firstname.lastname@example.org, (505) 224-3238, with instructions on how to sign up (register to walk) for your Graduation Ceremony.
- Follow the directions for the on-line registration (RSVP) form and you will be ready to celebrate your academic achievements with your loved ones.
Once the graduation application has been submitted, an e-mail will be sent to the graduates cnm.edu e-mail account. Please click on the link, within the e-mail, to sign up (register to walk) for your graduation ceremony by 5:00pm on Friday, October 16, 2015.
All Summer 2015 graduates will be e-mailed the participation email by 5:00pm on Friday, September 4, 2015. This e-mail will be sent to the graduates' cnm.edu email address which is accessible 6-8 months after the last semester attended at CNM.
Once steps 1 and 2 are complete, the Student Activities Office will send a confirmation e-mail to all graduates who have submitted an RSVP by 5:00pm on Wednesday, April 08, 2015.
If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, please contact the Student Activities Office at (505) 224-3238.
If you missed the deadline to participate in your Graduation Ceremony, you will still need to submit your graduation application by following the steps above. Once that is submitted, you, the graduate will also submit a Graduation Ceremony Appeal Form to the Office of the Dean of Students for review. The form is located on the Dean of Students website and is only available beginning at 5:00pm on Friday, October 16, 2015 and ending at 5:00pm on Friday, October 30, 2015.
For questions or concerns, please call the Student Activities Office at (505) 224-3238.
Wednesday, October 07, 2015
Last day for CNM employees (faculty & staff) to order their graduation regalia by 5:00 p.m. Please contact Libby Fatta, email@example.com, (505) 224-3238. This doesn't include graduating students or student employees.
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Last day for graduates to pick up their graduation regalia by 5:00 pm.
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Important and Helpful Phone Numbers
Academic Advisement and Career Development: (505) 224-4321
Student Activities Office Locations:
Main Campus (505) 224-3238
Montoya Campus (505) 224-5546
Westside Campus (505) 224-4000 Ext: 27099
CNM Bookstore Locations:
Main Campus (505) 243-0457
Montoya Campus (505) 332-7485
Westside Campus (505) 898-0265
Records Office: (505) 224-3202
ITS Help Desk: (505) 224-4357