UNM Care Medical Assistance
Call toll free (888) 453-1304 or stop by the office at the Student Services Center, 900 University SE, Albuquerque. Second floor, SSC 206.
This is a special medical assistance program developed for financially eligible Bernalillo county residents. Health services under this program are available only at UNM Health Science Center at UNM Hospital and Clinics and First Choice Community Healthcare, Inc.
- Many patients do not have their own Primary Care Providers who can help them get the care they need when they need it.
- We want to be sure you have your own Primary Care Provider who can help you get the care you need when you need it.
- Your Primary Care Provider will be supported by a team of health care professionals.
- All services other than primary care services require approval from your Primary Care Provider.
- Participation in UNM Care Medical Assistance requires a periodic financial eligibility review.
See UNM Care details