Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Mental Health First Aid is a groundbreaking training program that helps participants identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illness and substance use disorders.
Employees interested in the training can contact Employee Training for more information.
CNM Wellness Initiative
To learn more about CNM's Employee Wellness initiative, contact Neil Kueffer.
CNM’s Employee Assistance Program is a valuable resource available to all faculty, staff, and student employees. EAP is a voluntary program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems.
Free employee and family assistance counseling is made available to the CNM community through Deer Oaks. EAP is a completely confidential program for counseling, employee assistance, educational and prevention services.
For more information, call 1-866-327-2400.
Newsletter from Deer Oaks, CNM's Employee Assistance Program.
- Resilience: Build Skills to Endure Hardship
- Power Down at Night
- Wash Away the 5 Most Common Handwashing Myths
- Clinician's Corner...
- How to: Transfer or Rollover Your Retirement...
- Ask the Staff: 'What keeps you up at night?'
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Supervisors
- Ask Your EAP!
Nutrition for Everyone
Get your Healthy Game Day On
- Clinician's Corner..
Establish Personal Financial Priorities
- Embrace a Less-is-More Approach
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence for Supervisors
- Ask Your EAP!