Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Mental Health First Aid is a groundbreaking training program that helps participants identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illness and substance use disorders.
Employees interested in the training can contact Employee Training for more information.
CNM Wellness Initiative
To learn more about CNM's Employee Wellness initiative, contact Neil Kueffer.
CNM’s Employee Assistance Program is a valuable resource available to all faculty, staff, and student employees. EAP is a voluntary program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems.
Free employee and family assistance counseling is made available to the CNM community through Deer Oaks. EAP is a completely confidential program for counseling, employee assistance, educational and prevention services.
For more information, call 1-866-327-2400.
Newsletter from Deer Oaks, CNM's Employee Assistance Program.
- Drug Abuse and Addiction: Signs, Symptoms, and Help for Drug Problems and Substance Abuse
- Healthy Snacking for Kids (and Parents) On The Go
- Clinician's Corner..
- Financially Helping Your Adult Children
- Overcoming 'Negative Vibes' Among Your Staff: 10 Tips
- How to Handle the Pressure of Being a Supervisor/Manager
- Ask Your EAP!
Caregiving and the Workplace
Exercise Addiction: Are You at Risk
Mind Over Matter
What's Included in Your Consumer Credit Report
- Learn to Quiz Staff the Right Way
- Strategies to Maximize Employee Productivity
- Ask Your EAP!