Due to system maintenance and testing, the following services will be unavailable on the following dates/time: Saturday, October 11th from 10:00 pm until Sunday, October 12th, 2:00 am:
- Online services under myCNM, (registration, electronic payments, grades, Web for Faculty, student email, myCourses)
This system outage will NOT affect access to Distance Learning/Blackboard!
AND: Sunday, October 12th from 9:00am to 10:00am:
Due to a scheduled power outage at the Student Resource Center, which will directly affect CNM’s Main Campus data center power systems, the following services *may* be unavailable, or intermittent:
- All CNM enterprise-wide computing resources, including ALL:
- Banner services
- Employee email/Exchange services (including webmail)
- CNM internal web services
- Printing services (including lab and classroom printers)
- File management services (including SharePoint, "files.cnm.edu", K: and I: drives, etc.)
This system outage will NOT affect access to Distance Learning/CNM Learn!
This system outage will NOT affect access to student e-mail/Google mail!
This scheduled system maintenance will require that ALL power to the Main Campus data center be shut down for approximately 30 minutes. All Main Campus data center systems *should* remain available under emergency battery power. However, in the event that any CNM computing resources do go down, we wanted to make our customers aware of this maintenance ahead of time.