Setting Meetings in Outlook
1. Click Calendar.
2. On the Actions menu, click Plan a Meeting.
3. Click Add Others, and then click Add from Address Book.
4. In the Type name or select from list box, enter the name of a person or resource you want at the meeting.
5. For each name entered, click Required, Optional, or Resources. (The Required and Optional attendees appear in the To box on the Appointment tab, and Resources appear in the Location box. To get details on a conference room, click it in the Resources list, and then click Properties.) Click OK.
6. Click a time when all invitees are available. You can use AutoPick Next to find the next available free time for all invitees.
7. Click Make Meeting.
8. In the Subject box, type a description.
9. If you did not schedule a room, enter the location in the Location box.
10. If you want to make the meeting recurring, click Recurrence, and then select the recurrence pattern.
11. Select any other options you want.
12. Click Send.