Steps to get eBooks from CNM Libraries
- Start at cnm.edu
- Click on Libraries, under Student Resources
- Click on EBSCO eBooks, under the Resources heading
- Search for the eBook of your choice. Once you have found a book you like, click on Download (Offline)
- You will be prompted to log in to EBSCOhost
- If you do not have an account, you may create one for free
- Select your desired loan time (1-7 days) from the drop-down menu, and click on Checkout & Download
- Select the Open with option from the pop-up window . Click the OK button.
- The computer uses software called Adobe Digital Editions to read the eBook. The first time you use the software, it will ask you to authorize the computer.
You have two choices
- A: You may authorize the computer by using an Adobe ID login. This will allow you to sync your eBooks across devices.
- B: You may authorize the computer without using an ID. You will have fewer syncing options, but will not need an Adobe ID
- You are done! You may begin reading your eBook.