Mandatory Training – How to Enroll
Step 1: Navigate to the Registration Page
- Go to the Employee Training Registration Portal page.
Step 2: Create a New Profile
Be sure to download and use Google Chrome as your browser for all of our online mandatory trainings. If you don’t have Google Chrome on your computer, please contact the ITS Service Desk at 224-HELP (4357) or send an email to email@example.com requesting assistance.
Supervisors, be sure to sign off and approve your employee’s mandatory training completions using this form.
- If you don't have a username and password, click on “Create New Profile” link
- If you don't remember your login information, contact EmployeeTraining@cnm.edu
- Click on “Create New Profile” icon
- Click on “Create a Student Profile (single user)”
- Click “Create Profile” icon
- Create a username and password.
- Keep your login information in a safe place. Your login information isn’t the same as your myCNM login
- Enter all the requested information with a red asterisk, also include your CNM ID#
- Select “Submit.”
- You will receive an email confirming your profile setup.
Step 3: Register for Classes
- From the “Welcome, CNM Student” screen, click on “Courses” from the left-hand navigation.
- From the category “Courses” select subcategory “CNM Employees” then select subcategory “Mandatory Training.”
- Click the button “Add to Cart” next to each of the trainings you need to take. The class names will display in the box labeled “Shopping Cart.”
- Click “Checkout.”
- Click on the box that reads: “Agree to Refund Policy” next to each class, then click “Checkout” again at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive several e-mails.
- The first email is a receipt showing your class registrations.
- Next you’ll receive a confirmation for each class with instructions on how to access the class.
Note: Hazard Communication and Sexual Harassment Awareness will be accessible immediately after you register by following the instructions included in your registration confirmation email. You will receive registration information for the other required trainings within one business day.