Changing Your Password
How to change your password and find help
- Your 6-digit date of birth (MMDDYY)
Log into a computer using your default password—your 6-digit date of birth followed by 'atCNM' (MMDDYYatCNM)—and then log into myCNM.
Log into myCNM using your default password, which is your 6-digit date of birth followed by 'atCNM' (MMDDYYatCNM).
After you have logged into myCNM
- Click on the “My Account” link, located on the upper left hand corner of your myCNM page.
- On the “My Account” preference page, enter your default password in the [Current Password] field.
- Then enter new password in the [New Password/Confirm] field, making sure to follow the listed on the right side of the password change screen.
- Click the save changes button to confirm the password change.
- Log out of myCNM and, if you’re on campus log out of the computer and log back in using the new password.
Watch step-by-step instructions on how to reset your password.
If you have any questions call the Service Desk at (505) 224-4357