1. Go to SOS (accessible on campus only), log in with your CNM username and password, and go to the Service Catalog > IT Services > Software Services > Software Checkout Services> Then simply choose your software.
2 . READ the agreement in the description field and if you still want to purchase the software choose "Request this Service" button in the upper left hand corner of the screen. By doing this you are agreeing to the Microsoft and CNM software agreement.
3. If you want us to interoffice mail your software save yourself some time and indicate it in the description portion of the service request. (Someone from the Service Desk will contact you when we receive the request, do not proceed until you get a communication from the Service Desk that you have been approved!)
4. Upon approval from the service desk, go to any of the cashier’s offices and refer to account code MSDK. You will pay the appropriate fee for each software product; for example: if you want Office 2010 and Windows 7 OS you will need to pay cashiers $40.00.
3. Bring or interoffice mail (if you want us to send it interoffice mail the software to you) the original receipt from cashiers to the ITS Service Desk staff at Main Campus, Room SRC 111.
4. We will interoffice mail you the software or you can pick it up from us at Main campus room SRC111.
Back to top