Whether you're editing existing content, creating information from scratch, or removing old information, the CNM Web Team is here to help.
Web Team Services
Of the myriad services we provide, here are a few.
We are writing and publishing content to the CNM websites every day, and can help you with:
- Publishing website updates
- Writing, copywriting, and proofreading
- Editing for style, consistency, and suitability for the web
- Organizing information for clarity and accessibility
Training and Support
We offer flexible support and training through:
- Web writing workshops
- One-on-one assistance
- Writing for the web guidance
- Content updating and support
We can help you improve the look and feel of your site with:
- Visual problem solving
- Design implementation
- Website experience improvements
We offer consultations for:
- User-focused design
- Content architecture
- Site planning
- Program marketing
- Usability testing
- Research-based recommendations
About the CNM Website
CNM.edu uses Plone, the open source, state-of-the-art content management system designed for security, flexibility and work-flow optimization.
A Web Steering Committee oversees the sustainability and accessibility of the CNM websites.