It’s Time to Get Your New General or Paid Parking Permit
- Log onto your myCNM account.
- From the Welcome tab, in the “Transportation” Channel, click the “CNM parking permits” link.
- If requested, enter your Driver’s License Number, State it was issued and click continue.
- Select “CNM Parking Permit."
- Select the correct semester and click continue.
- Select the option for general parking permits, or select the paid parking lot you’d like to use during the term.
- Enter and submit vehicle information.
- Be sure to “select” your vehicle and then click “process CNM permit request” or if requesting a paid permit, select either the Pay at Cashiers or Pay Online buttons.
- Print the “Parking Confirmation” page for each vehicle you want to register.
General Parking Permit Sticker ~ good only for general parking lots can be picked up at the following locations:
- Student Activities Offices
- Admissions Offices at the Rio Rancho and South Valley campuses
- The Front Reception Desk at the Applied Technology Center (ATC)
Paid Parking Permits can only be used for the specific lot purchased and can be used for all general lots. This permit must be picked up at the Main Campus Cashiers Office.
The CNM disabled parking permits are obtained at the Disability Resource Center at Main campus (SSC 108) and Montoya campus (TW 204). You are required to have your state issued disabled placard (vehicle registration if it’s a disabled license plate), driver’s license and your CNM ID.
If you have any questions, please contact Parking Services at (505) 224-4637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.