ITS Software Checkout Services
Software available for Purchase:
Purchasing software is available through the internet by CNM.onthe hub. You will need to register by typing in your CNM email address. There is software available for purchase to both students and employees of CNM.
Software available for Checkout:
The software that is available for checkout (media returnable to the Service Desk) are:
- SnagIt (screen capture software)
- Camtasia (video capture software)
To check out software packages for home use follow these steps:
- Go to Footprints, log in with your CNM username and password, and go to the Service Catalog > IT Services > Software Services > Software Checkout Services.
- READ the agreement in the description field and if you still want to purchase the software choose "Request this Service" button in the upper left hand corner of the screen. By doing this you are agreeing to the Microsoft and CNM software agreement.
- If you want us to interoffice mail your software save yourself some time and indicate it in the description portion of the service request. We will interoffice mail you the software or you can pick it up from us at Main campus, SRC111.
- Return the software by interoffice mail or in person in 2 days (or if you check it out on Thursday you can return it on Monday).