Students and Parents
Making Money Work
Making Money Work will introduce you to financial terminology and concepts and teach you how to manage your money in the real world.
You will also learn:
- Planning for bad times and budgeting your money
- Understanding credit and credit history
- Determining and planning your career path
- Budgeting for college and financial aid
Making Money Work is a dual credit course.
Benefits of a dual credit online course include:
- Meet the new state graduation requirement to complete at least one Dual Credit, Distance Learning, Honors or Advanced Placement course for high school graduation.
- Save money and time on travel
- Get a head start on earning college credit, free of charge
If you don't see your school on the list of participating high schools, contact your principal or high school counselor.
Read more information about dual credit programs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 224-4715 to get more information