General Permit Tutorial
Paid parking permits are available online through myCNM.
Parking and Transportation Services' philosophy is to support the learning and service missions of the College. To this end, the focus of parking management at CNM is to enhance education by the safe flow of traffic on campus and provide reasonable access to all facilities for students, employees and visitors.
You must register your vehicle with parking services when parking on any CNM campus. Vehicle registration is available online through myCNM and the non-paid general parking permit/sticker can be obtained at the student activities offices located at the various campuses.
Parking enforcement with regard to fire lanes, parking for the disabled or violations related to health/safety issues is year-round, seven days a week, 24 hours/day.
- CNM Parking Services hours of enforcement in reserved/paid areas are Monday - Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Reserved/paid areas are open for non-fee parking (no permit required) after 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday, Fridays, weekends, and during semester breaks.
- Meters are enforced Mondays - Fridays from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm. Defective meters should be reported immediately to Parking Services at (505) 224-4000 ext. 51622
- All vehicles parking in non-paid CNM general parking lots must obtain and display a General CNM parking decal. The policy for obtaining and displaying parking permits for CNM parking lots that require a non-paid permit remains the same.
- You can obtain a non-paid CNM parking decal for the General parking lots by registering your vehicle online through myCNM and picking the decal up at any student activities office located at the various CNM campuses. Parking Services campus locations.
For either a Paid Parking Permit or a General Parking Permit, all students must provide the following information to register their vehicle or vehicles:
Driver's license number
Vehicle license plate number
Year, make and model of vehicle
Color of vehicle
Style of vehicle (i.e. 2-door, 4-door, SUV, truck)
This policy will be enforced to ensure that CNM parking spots are being used only by CNM students and employees. Vehicles parked in the general parking lots that do not have a decal displayed are subject to receiving citations. For more information, contact Parking Services at (505) 224-4000 ext. 51622
CNM fulltime employees payroll deduction is now perpetual so once you're signed on you don't need to come back to our office to do it again.
Central New Mexico Community College
Parking and Transportation Services
Main Campus, Student Activities Office
525 Buena Vista SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106
Phone: (505) 224-4637
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.