The mission of the Facilities and Planning Department is to coordinate resources available with the needs of Central New Mexico Community College, while also implementing sustainable practices and providing experiences for student learning.
Facilities Planning and Renovations work order form .
For further assistance please call (505) 224-4580, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This mission shall be accomplished by:
- Assessing the needs of the institution through data collection and analysis.
- Planning and desinging the campus landcape
- Managing capital and small renovations/ construction projects
- Managing sustainability and Campus Living Lab projects
- Developing energy management and facilities design standards policies
- Space utilization
- Minor electrical
- Signage – Interior and Exterior