Institutional Records Retention Policies
The Records Office is administered by Central New Mexico Community College subject to policies and procedures outlined in The Source.
Records retention and disposition at CNM is regulated by provisions of the New Mexico Administrative Code.
New Mexico State Retention and Disposition Schedules:
- 1.15.3 NMAC : GRRDS, General Administrative Records (For use by local governments and educational institutions)
- 1.15.5 NMAC : GRRDS, General Financial Schedule (Interpretive)
- 1.15.7 NMAC : GRRDS, General Personnel (Interpretive)
- 1.20.3 NMAC : EDRRDS, New Mexico Colleges and Universities
For additional reference, visit:
- The New Mexico Administrative Code official website
- The New Mexico Commission on Public Records: State Records Center and Archives