About CNM Service Learning
Service Learning at CNM promotes engaged learning through participation. Sponsored active service provides opportunities and resources for students, faculty and the community.
- Students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills within the context of structured, meaningful service in the community.
- Faculty achieve course outcomes through the service-learning model model while benefiting the community and developing the student.
- Community-based Agencies afford skills and real-world experience for students by working with engaged learners in a mutually beneficial community partnership.
Student On-line Orientation
ALL students must complete the Service Learning online orientation BEFORE contacting agencies
We have several new agencies for the fall term and we are working as fast as we can adding additional ones before the end of the first week – so encourage students to check back frequently next week
Required forms including:
- Letter of Agreement/Enrollment Form
- Student Time Log
- Reflection Questions/Evaluation
You can set your own deadline for students to submit forms
Letter of Agreement/Enrollment form due Friday, September 19, 2014
Time Log/Reflection Questions due Friday, November 14, 2014
If you are teaching a short term class please contact us and we will establish specific timelines for your students.
Finally, THANK YOU for supporting Service Learning!