Apply for TRIO
TRIO is funded to serve a limited number of students, so TRIO resources can only be offered to program participants. Students must apply and be accepted to participate. If you have questions about the program, please contact us at (505) 224-4375.
Are You Eligible?
You can qualify for TRIO support services if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Have an academic need while working toward your first associate's degree
- Are planning to transfer to a four-year universityand graduate with your associate's degree.
In addition, you'll be eligible for TRIO if one of the following applies to you:
- You are part of an income-eligible family
- You are a first-generation college student (neither of your parents or guardians graduated with a bachelors degree from a four-year institution)
- You have a documented disability
Due to limited enrollment, TRIO accepts applications through the CNM TRIO webpage. Applicants will be notified via email or phone.