Apply for TRIO
TRIO is funded to serve a limited number of students, so TRIO resources can only be offered to program participants. Students must apply and be accepted to participate. If you have questions about the program, please contact us at (505) 224-4375.
Applications are reviewed every two weeks. You will be contacted via CNM email within 3-4 weeks of receipt of your application. If you have any questions please call the TRIO Office at (505) 224-4375.
Are You Eligible?
You can qualify for TRIO support services if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Have an academic need while working toward your first associate's degree
- Are planning to transfer to a four-year university and graduate with your associate's degree.
In addition, you'll be eligible for TRIO if one of the following applies to you:
- You are part of an income-eligible family
- You are a first-generation college student (neither of your parents or guardians graduated with a bachelors degree from a four-year institution)
- You have a documented disability