Excellence Award - Individual
CNM serves a vital role in its community with the energy, vision and attitude of an invaluable resource — its employees. The College is pleased to recognize each year outstanding contributions to the institution's mission and processes.
Each year CNM solicits nominations for Individual Excellence and Team Excellence Awards.
Individual Excellence 2014
The employee excellence award recognizes employees for exceptional contributions to the CNM community. Although we have numerous outstanding staff and faculty, this award honors employees who have demonstrated excellence on the job.
- Award recipients will be honored at a luncheon hosted by the president.
- Each winner will receive a token of appreciation.
- Award recipients will be introduced and recognized by the CNM Governing Board, as well as honorable mention in the CNM Express.
Who Can Be Selected?
Any CNM employee in "good standing" with the College may be a recipient.
Nominations are reviewed by a committee according to the description, actions, examples, and results described in the reasons for nominations. Nominations are also reviewed by HR to make sure that the nominee is in good standing.
Deadline for Nominations: March 4, 2014
Nomination Submission Guidelines
First, review the category and instructions to describe why the nominee deserves to win the Excellence Award. Then, choose a category and complete the nomination form.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Eugene Padilla or Rebekah Bransford at (505) 224-4721.
Choose one of the following categories and instructions to describe why the nominee deserves to win the Excellence Award. Click one of the following links to complete the online Nomination form. All categories must support CNM's Strategic Direction.
Category 1: Innovative Idea
Successfully implemented an innovative idea where outstanding results were identifiable.
* Describe the idea, the action taken to achieve it and the results.Category 2: Performed an Outstanding Act
Performed an outstanding act that brought recognition to CNM from the public.
* Describe the act, the action taken to achieve it and the results.Category 3: Provided Exceptional and/or Outstanding Support to a CNM Department, Program, or Individual
* Cite examples and/or how this went beyond regular job duties.