Excellence Award - Team
Nominated teams will be asked to prepare and submit a display board by TBD, to the Office of Enrollment Management in SSC-202. Display boards can be picked up in SSC202 or M205. For questions or information regarding preparation of the display board, you may contact LouAnne Lundgren, Nicole Romero or Eugene Padilla at ex. 44721.
Criteria for Display Boards
- What is/was the purpose/team charge of the team?
- How did the team’s project align with the CNM Strategic Directions?
- What problem/issue was addressed by this team?
- How did you accomplish your work? Did you use quality tools? Did you do research? Did you attend conferences or participate in professional development opportunities which aided in the teams work?
- What was accomplished, and what are the next steps?
All teams who are nominated and submit a project display board will be invited to attend the Team Excellence Celebration on TBD.
Award recipients will be recognized and honored at the Spring celebration, TBD, hosted by the President.
Any CNM employee, student or community member may nominate any team for an award. The online Team Excellence Nomination Form must be submitted by TBD .
Nominations for the award do not have to be submitted by members of the team.
Team Excellence Nomination Form (Currently inactive)