SAGE Course Repeat Process
School of Adult and General Education (SAGE)
Main Campus (map)
Max Salazar Hall Room 570
More Course Repeats
If you have failed or withdrawn from either a SAGE English or Reading class two or more times, you must attend a Course Repeat presentation to register for IRW 0970 or IRW 0980. See IRW FAQs.
If you have failed or withdrawn from a SAGE Math class two or more times, you must attend a Course Repeat presentation to register for Math 0970 or Math 0980. See Math FAQs.
Course Repeat Deadlines
The deadline to request a course repeat for Fall 2016 is August 5.
Sign up for a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation
- Call the Sage Administrative Office at 224-3939 or visit in person on CNM Main campus, Max Salazar Hall, Room 570 to schedule yourself for a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation.
- Print out your unofficial transcript from your myCNM account.
- Print out the SAGE Success Plan and complete the form.
- Arrive for your scheduled group presentation on-time, with your unofficial transcript and SAGE Success Plan. (Late students will not be admitted into the group presentation. If you arrive late you will have to reschedule for another presentation.)
- Your course repeat override request will be processed by 5pm of the day you attend the SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation.
Note: Students attempting a SAGE course for the 4th time will have to attend the SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation, as well as meet in person with the SAGE Associate Dean - Amy Christensen.