School of Adult and General Education (SAGE) Course Repeat Process
All students who would like to enroll in a SAGE course for the 3rd time must attend a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation. You must attend a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation by August 1, 2014 to repeat a course during the Fall 2014 term.
Steps for signing up for a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation:
- Call the Sage Administrative Office at 224-3939 or visit in person on CNM Main campus, Max Salazar Hall, Room 570 to schedule yourself for a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation.
- Print out your unofficial transcript from your myCNM account.
- Print out the SAGE Success Plan and complete the form.
- Arrive for your scheduled group presentation on-time, with your unofficial transcript and SAGE Success Plan. (Late students will not be admitted into the group presentation. If you arrive late you will have to reschedule for another presentation.)
- Your course repeat override request will be processed by 5pm of the day you attend the SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation.
* Note: students attempting a SAGE course for the 4th time will have to attend the SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation, as well as meet in person with the SAGE Associate Dean - Amy Christensen.