School of Adult and General Education (SAGE) Course Repeat Process
School of Adult and General Education (SAGE)
Main Campus (map)
Max Salazar Hall Room 570
More Course Repeats
Fall 2015 Course Repeats
To repeat a course, you must attend one SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation between June 1 and August 7.
Sign up for a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation
- Call the Sage Administrative Office at 224-3939 or visit in person on CNM Main campus, Max Salazar Hall, Room 570 to schedule yourself for a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation.
- Print out your unofficial transcript from your myCNM account.
- Print out the SAGE Success Plan and complete the form.
- Arrive for your scheduled group presentation on-time, with your unofficial transcript and SAGE Success Plan. (Late students will not be admitted into the group presentation. If you arrive late you will have to reschedule for another presentation.)
- Your course repeat override request will be processed by 5pm of the day you attend the SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation.
Note: Students attempting a SAGE course for the 4th time will have to attend the SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation, as well as meet in person with the SAGE Associate Dean - Amy Christensen.