School of Adult and General Education (SAGE) Course Repeat Process
All students who would like to enroll in a SAGE course for the 3rd time must attend a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation.
To repeat a course during the Spring 2015 term you must attend one SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation between the dates of October 20, 2014 and December 19, 2014.
Steps for signing up for a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation:
- Call the Sage Administrative Office at 224-3939 or visit in person on CNM Main campus, Max Salazar Hall, Room 570 to schedule yourself for a SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation.
- Print out your unofficial transcript from your myCNM account.
- Print out the SAGE Success Plan and complete the form.
- Arrive for your scheduled group presentation on-time, with your unofficial transcript and SAGE Success Plan. (Late students will not be admitted into the group presentation. If you arrive late you will have to reschedule for another presentation.)
- Your course repeat override request will be processed by 5pm of the day you attend the SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation.
* Note: students attempting a SAGE course for the 4th time will have to attend the SAGE Course Repeat Group Presentation, as well as meet in person with the SAGE Associate Dean - Amy Christensen.