Degrees and Certificates
- Office Assistant, Certificate of Completion
- Medical Office Transcription, Certificate of Completion
- Office Technology (AAS), Medical Concentration
- Office Technology (AAS), Office Technology Concentration
- Office Technology (Certificate of Completion), Medical Concentration
- Office Technology (Certificate of Completion), Office Technology Concentration
Office Technology Program
The Office Technology program provides opportunities for individuals to develop marketable skills in the areas of office procedures, interpersonal relations, office technology, office accounting, written communication, and computer applications to meet the demands and expanded responsibilities of today's workforce. Individuals who have attained a Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) rating and who have successfully completed the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) exam may receive credit hours toward the Office Technology Associate of Applied Science degree. Students may contact the associate dean for more information about advanced placement.
Skills Students Will Gain
- Office Procedures
- Computer Applications
- Interpersonal Relations
For more information contact Theresa Torres at (505) 224-3811.