Services and Resources
The Achievement Coach enhances students' persistence toward graduation by providing support services and referrals to students through working in collaboration with faculty, staff, student services and community agencies.
If you are experiencing academic, personal or financial difficulties and are enrolled or plan to enroll at CNM, please contact:
- Call for an appointment: 224-3561
- Email for more information: email@example.com
- Located in Max Salazar Hall, Rm 563
How do I transfer?
Most MSE students attend CNM with the intent of transferring to a four-year institution. Learn more about transfers
Together we will develop a plan to improve your academic success.
- Career and Transition Coaching
Learn how to select a major, graduate and/or transfer to a four-year institution.
- Engineering Student Support
Provide engineering students with opportunities and experiences, enabling them to complete an associates of science degree in engineering and transfer to a four-year institution.
Seminars and enrichment opportunities that promote student learning.
- STEM UP
Provides a variety of support services for students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) fields.
- Career Decision Making
The Career Resource Center provides many useful tools and links to learn more about the careers you might consider with each of our degrees.
- Scholarships for CNM students
- Internships & Other Opportunities
- Tutoring at CNM
- Disability Resource Center
- Instructional Videos & Helpful Links