You are here: Home / Student Resources / Academic Records / Academic Records List / Change of Address & Telephone Number

Change of Address & Telephone Number

Students are responsible for keeping CNM informed of their current mailing and permanent address and phone number.

An address changes can be submitted using myCNM, or ...

Changes may be reported in writing to the Records Office on the Main Campus or the Admissions offices at the Montoya and South Valley campuses, CNM Westside.

The Address/Phone Form is available online or at any CNM Records Office.

All printed forms must be clear, legible, and printed on plain white paper.

E-mail and phone requests will not be accepted.