You are here: Home / Student Resources / Academic Records / Academic Records List / Official Major

Official Major

Change of major (program)

To graduate from a CNM program, students must declare their major either at the time of admission, during their enrollment at CNM or when completing an application for graduation.

  • Students should formally declare the major from which they intend to graduate.
  • Students may change their major (program) at any time during the term in which they are enrolled.

Students can access the online Change of Major in my CNM in the Registration/Grades tab (from Registration Menu or Registration Tools channel) or in the Students tab (from the Graduation and Change/Update Your Major channel).