Step 1: Plan for Graduation
It's important to start planning for graduation when you start your program at CNM.
- Meet with an academic advisor to develop an academic plan.
- Declare a major through your myCNM account.
- If using transfer credit from other schools, submit your
- Request appropriate substitutions and/or waivers if applicable.
Step 2: Complete Online Certificate/Degree Evaluation
Check to see how close you are to graduation and what you still need to complete.
- Sign into your myCNM account.
- Click on the "Students" tab.
- Click the "Online Certificate/Degree Evaluation" link located on the left of the screen under the "Graduation and Change/Update Your Major" channel.
- Review your online evaluation to insure all certificate/degree requirements
- Update your address and phone number through myCNM in case we
need to contact you.
Step 3: Submit Graduation Packet
Once you've completed the steps above, complete your graduation application.
- Click the "Apply to Graduate" link in the "Graduation and Change/Update
Your Major" channel of myCNM.
- Select the term in which you are graduating.
- Pick the appropriate curriculum based on the online evaluation performed
in Step 2.
- Choose the name you want on your diploma.
- Click "Submit Request" and you are done!
- Interested in participating in the graduation ceremony?