All institutional and financial obligations must be cleared/paid before a transcript can be issued. If there are any holds on your record, you will be notified by phone or mail. Contact the Cashier's Office to discuss your account.
Per CNM policy no transcript is issued and released until all institutional obligations are met.
Transcripts may be requested in person, by mail, fax, or phone. Requests are processed at Main Campus within two business days in receipt of request. Unofficial transcripts can be printed from myCNM by current, active students.
Please Note: E-mail and/or rush requests cannot be accepted. Written or faxed requests received without signatures cannot be processed. Faxed requests must include a copy of a drivers license or CNM ID.
Ways To Request A Transcript
Written Requests Must Include the Following:
- Full name (to include all names you may have used while attending CNM)
- Student ID Number or Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Current address and telephone number
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Signature, and the
- Number of official and unofficial transcripts and the address to which you want each transcript mailed
PLEASE NOTE: Copy of drivers license or CNM ID is required when submitting a written request
Mail Written Request to:
CNM Records Office, Main Campus
525 Buena Vista, SE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106-4096
All transcripts are mailed regular first class.
Fax written requests to (505) 224-3237. Please remember to include your signature, along with a copy of your driver's license or CNM ID.
Phone requests are only accepted to send transcripts to post secondary institutions.
To request a transcript by phone, please call (505) 224-3202. You will be asked a set of questions in lieu of your signature. Requests for transcripts for personal use must be made in person, in writing or faxed.
- Official transcripts - $2.00 per copy, paid in advance
- $10.00 charge for faxed transcript, paid in advance
- Unofficial transcripts are free. (Bear in mind, unofficial transcripts are just that, and are not accepted anywhere as an attested academic record.)
Payment methods that are accepted are credit cards, cash, check or money orders. Credit cards honored at MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Payment is made at the Cashier's Office at Main or Montoya Campus or by calling (505) 224-3471 Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm. Checks (no cash) are accepted at Westside and Rio Rancho campuses.