Tutoring Services at CNM
CNM offers a variety of tutoring services for students at all academic levels.
Assistance Centers for Education (ACE) offers one-to-one and small-group learning assistance. Certified tutors are available to help students in a variety of subjects. ACE Services include the following:
- Adult Education Learning Center : English as a Second Language, GED, Basic Skills, Job/Life Skills, & Literacy.
- Math Learning Center : Support for developmental math students.
- Literacy Volunteers : Provides volunteer tutoring services to our community of adult learners.
- Tutorial/Learning Center : Tutors & other resources for all levels. Open to the public.
- Online Tutoring for CNM students : Receive help from tutors over the Internet.
- Writing & Reading Assistance Center : Support for developmental English & reading.
- Supplemental Instruction : Receive academic support through peer-assisted study sessions in targeted courses.
- Open Computer Lab : Internet, general applications, & CNM-specific programs.
- Resources : Includes Accuplacer handouts and links for ACE staff.