Skip to content. |
Skip to navigation
College & Career Bound
- Purchase required textbooks for your classes at the CNM bookstore .
- Plan extra time on the first day to get here and to find your classroom location . Your schedule of classes will include your class start and end dates as well as location information.
- Bike, bus, walk or drive to campus:
- If you drive to CNM, obtain a CNM parking decal at the student activities office. Paid parking is available on the Main Campus only. Free parking is available at all campuses
- ABQRide bus passes are available through the student ID office . Check the City of Albuquerque's website for bus schedules and bike maps.
- Bike racks are available at many campus locations.
- Check NM Rail Runner's website for train schedules into Albuquerque.
- Obtain a CNM Student ID Card
- Main Campus, Student Services Center, Rm 109
- Montoya Campus, Tom Wiley, Main Fl, Rm C
- Call (505) 224-3238 for hours and locations
- All grades received will be recorded on your CNM transcripts .
- Read the CNM Catalog to know your rights and responsibilities as a student.
- Student support services are available and include educational advisement, career guidance and counseling, library services, tutoring, etc.