Step 1: Eligibility >> Step 2: Referral Process >> Step 3: Hiring Process
To apply for a student employment position, students are required to:
- Have a complete FAFSA.
- Meet satisfactory academic progress.
- 2.5 cumulative GPA
- 66.67% completion rate
- Under max time frame
- Enrolled in at least 6 financial aid eligible credit hours
- Must have a student employment award
- Check award page for employment award
- If no award exists follow the steps below.
- Login into myCNM with your CNM username and password.
- Select the "Financial Aid" Tab.
- Select the "Award" link on the left side of the screen
- Select "Award for Aid year"
- Select aid year
- Select "Accept Award Offer" tab
- Select the blue link "Student Employment request form"
- Non-work study student employment funds may be available for qualified applicants and/or approved departments.