Employee Health and Wellness
Well onTarget Fitness Program
Are you interested in bettering your health for 2017? All CNM Employees who are enrolled in Blue Cross Blue Shield New Mexico (BCBCNM) through New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority (NMPSIA) are eligible to enroll in the “Well onTarget Fitness Program.” The Well onTarget Fitness program provides many health and fitness perks for $25 a month per person, including:
- Access to discounts through a nationwide Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) network of 40,000 health and well-being providers such as massage therapists, personal trainers and nutrition counselors.
- Locations include more than 9,000 national and local fitness facilities that you can visit anytime, anywhere.
- Enroll in January and the $25 enrollment fee will be waived.
If you would like to participate in this wellness offer, read the Well onTarget Fitness Program for instructions on how to enroll.
If you would like more information, please visit www.wellontarget.com or call (877) 806-9380.
All CNM employees who are enrolled in Presbyterian insurance through New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority (NMPSIA) are eligible to take advantage of the “Value Added Benefit” through BenefitSource at no additional cost. There are savings with a guaranteed low preset fees on services for visits to a chiropractor, acupuncturist and massage therapist. Members also enjoy savings for fitness and wellness programs offered through Jenny Craig Weight Management, Defined Fitness and Curves. In addition to supplemental vision care. Visit the BenefitSource website at www.benefitsource.org for more information.
Presbyterian: Wellness at Work
In addition to the perk above, all CNM employees who are enrolled in Presbyterian insurance through New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority (NMPSIA) are eligible to take advantage of the “Wellness at Work”. This program is offered at the Presbyterian website at www.phs.org. Simply make an account at myPRES and you will have access to the following:
- Tracking Tools - Exercise, Food, Weight management courses
- Personal Health Assessment, Tobacco Cessation
- Health Coaching
- Library of topics
- On-site classes
If you would like more information please contact Presbyterian at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 460-7737.
STEP IT UP Fitness Challenge
February is Heart Health Month! In recognition of Heart Health Month, NMPSIA is sponsoring a “STEP IT UP” Fitness challenge to all NMPSIA Presbyterian covered employees and their schools. Join the 8-week STEP challenge which kicks off on February 1st. Registration is open now! Log into WELLNESS AT WORK in the www.phs.org website to register, join the challenge and track your steps. Because some schools are larger than others, average steps are counted, so if you sign up be sure to compete! Compete against other schools across the state. The winning school/location receives a WELLNESS DAY that includes:
- On-site cooking classes/demos
- Intros to fitness classes
- In person Health Coaching sessions and tools to take what you learn home